Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Alternate Magazine Headlines

I was having a conversation with someone the other day about how ridiculous women's beauty magazines are. All the articles are the same, just variations on last month's articles. I decided to create my own take on some of these headlines:

"50 Ways to Please Your Man" - My version: 50 Ways to cook a steak and suck D

"10 Beauty ideas for Spring" - My version: 10 Beauty ideas I gave you for Winter with pastels thrown in

"How to tell if your man is cheating" - My version: How to castrate a man in 2 easy steps

"How he proposed...one woman's story" - My version: How to get a man on bended knee by guest contributor Tonya Harding

“Lose 10 pounds in 4 weeks!” – My version: The foodless diet...you not only feel hungry but look hungry too!

"Bra 911! Must see breast dos and don'ts" - My version: Bras that fit! You too can tame your udders.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"50 ways to cook a steak and suck D". I didn't even read further, I just decided at that point that I someday hope to marry you. Cook steak and suck D. Now that's genius. Our country was founded on the principles of the constitution, and a solid marriage should be based on steak cooking and D sucking. Wow, the world seems to make sense now....

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:28 PM  
Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Oh Gawd! You're a nut! LoL

Don't those mags irritate you? I was reading a parody like this a couple of months ago. Yanno, the 'you ain't sh*t if you ain't a manpleaser' article.

I'on know. Do most men sit around reading articles on how to tap into their woman, or how to 'tap' into their woman's a$$? Please! Most THINK they already know.

I have an alternate mag article ... "How to pay your OWN bills successfully and eat whowho like a deathrow inmate".

Thank you (bowing) Thank you. I'm just creative like that (crossing eyes & gigglin')

8:53 AM  
Blogger Ms. Blaize said...

hey, Hey, HEY!!!
Anonymous poster!

There will be no hitting on my sister for your own personal gain!

However, if there is something she can get out of it - like you have P.E.P (Pu$$y eating potential), then you can definitely submit an application. But please note: All applications have to be signed and cannot be turned in anonymously! ;-)!

On that note, I am OUT. Church.***

*LOL!!Yeah Cole, I said it. Kill me later! ;-)

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm a card-carrying member of the P.E.P. club.... ;)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Ms. Blaize said...

For real?

Ok, you're in. Cole, as soon as he becomes anything other than an anonymous poster, pass that man an application!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Sivad said...

lol, those are funny. maybe you should make your own magazine, since you've already got the hang of it.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home