Thanks Kiddo!
I would like to think that I am mature for my age. I think I have more general responsibility than most people in my age group. Despite this fact, I constantly get treated as though I am a little kid. I someday see myself as a high-powered executive making decisions in a clench. Wheeling and dealing, closing million dollar deals over breakfast, things like that. (Hey, aim high!) Anyway, I seem to have hit a sort of hurdle. I have DIMPLES. Deep dimples in both cheeks...my boss calls me kiddo. People constantly say "Awww, you have dimples!" I feel like Webster.
Could you imagine me on a video conference to Japan trying to command respect with dimples in my cheeks???? Do you think there is a sort of dimple reduction surgery? I cannot possibly command respect with dimples. Which leads me to the question...
How many people in positions of power have dimples????
My theory is that the number of dimples you have is inversely related to the amount of success you will have in business.
Can anyone offer up a person who has dimples but holds a position of high esteem?
Could you imagine me on a video conference to Japan trying to command respect with dimples in my cheeks???? Do you think there is a sort of dimple reduction surgery? I cannot possibly command respect with dimples. Which leads me to the question...
How many people in positions of power have dimples????
My theory is that the number of dimples you have is inversely related to the amount of success you will have in business.
Can anyone offer up a person who has dimples but holds a position of high esteem?

3 Comments:
10 to 15 years from now you'll be glad you have dimples and still received the 'kiddo' comment.
It's known that those who first stepped on the ancient super continent of Pangea, as well as the first rulers of ancient China, Africa, and the Americas had pronounced dimples. It was a sign of intelligence and coincided with our species use of fire, tools, and man fur. Although I just made all that up, I made you think for a second. Those of us with dimples can quite easily bluff our way into positions of authority with our God-given dimple intellect and rule the dimple-less masses. Join me fellow dimpled folk! Tomorrow we march!
"I would like to think that I am mature for my age."
When you say mature, do you mean outwardly or mentally? Because if you mean outwardly then
BBBWWWahhhhHHHHaaahHHHaaaa!
love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home