Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Best Weekend Ever

I think this was honestly the best weekend I have had in a looooooooong time. Starting with dinner at B.E.D. on Friday and busting my ass snowboarding on Sunday, good times were had by all.

B.E.D. is a pretty cool restaurant where you eat dinner in...you guessed it, bed. It's awkward to say the least but it's fun to say you did it. I was thinking it's definitely not a good first date spot especially since it implies after dinner activity. If a guy took me to bed on a first date, I would have to do him bodily harm.

Went to see The Gates in Central Park on Saturday. I still can't believe that two people raised $21M to erect huge saffron curtains in Central Park instead of, as the Daily Show suggested, building a hospital wing. It's a pretty interesting exhibit but that's about it. A waste of $21M if you ask me. While walking through the park my friend and I also observed the HUGE police presence. As we were exiting the park we noticed the South Brooklyn mobile unit stationed there as well. Somewhere in South Brooklyn gunshots are streaking through the air, but at least The Gates are protected...

Sunday I willingly strapped both feet to a board and hurled my body down a slope. The repeated rolls, falls and bouncing have caused me to compose this blog while leaning on my left butt cheek for fear of further aggravating my right butt cheek which is horribly bruised. I will, however, try this feat again when I have forgotten the pain I am currently in.

Good times, good times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home