Happy Valentine's Day and other misadventures...
Yeah, it's Valentine's Day, otherwise known as the day of HUGE disappointments. But whatever, it's just a day. I'd be up shit's creek if it were any longer. Could you imagine Valentine's Week? *cringe*
I partied a little too hard last night and paid dearly for it today. Spent most of the morning in my office with the door closed, lying on the floor while periodically puking in my trash can. Sexy! I eventually got my hands on some ginger ale and was able to bounce back during the later portion of the day...score!
Sidewalk rage: People with motorized wheelchairs really need to use hand signals! I almost got run off the sidewalk today by this chick in a wheelchair. She totally cut me off and didn't apologize. I thought it wouldn't be PC to scream at her but I was tempted damnit. Who the hell did she think she was?!?!?!?!!?
I partied a little too hard last night and paid dearly for it today. Spent most of the morning in my office with the door closed, lying on the floor while periodically puking in my trash can. Sexy! I eventually got my hands on some ginger ale and was able to bounce back during the later portion of the day...score!
Sidewalk rage: People with motorized wheelchairs really need to use hand signals! I almost got run off the sidewalk today by this chick in a wheelchair. She totally cut me off and didn't apologize. I thought it wouldn't be PC to scream at her but I was tempted damnit. Who the hell did she think she was?!?!?!?!!?

3 Comments:
hmmmm wonder what your boss would think of that.
I don't mean to laugh, but the sidewalk rage line was priceless. Maybe because down here in the DC/Va area they've been having similar problems with this little motorized thing called the... hell, I forgot what it's called. But it rides on 2 side-by-side wheels and walking pedestrians have been hit by them as well. Take it ez dear. Have a good weekend.
LOL, should have just taken the day off!
Post a Comment
<< Home