Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Questions of the day….

1 – Cornbread…shouldn’t it be called corncake?

2 – Why do we ask each other “How are you?” when we don’t really want to hear the truth. Just say “fine” and keep it moving.

3 – Do homeless people have sex with other homeless people? If so, where?

4 - Would you ever date a garbage person or sanitation engineer?

5 – At what point in time did a big ass become the pinnacle of attractiveness? Did it all start with the Hottentot Venus? Is J. Lo our modern day version?

6 – How many of the things we “recycle” actually get recycled?

7 – Why is it that no matter how bougie I swear I am, I can’t help myself when I see some fried chicken?

8 – What is a "wonderwall"?

9 - Should I stop drinking so much water during the workday for the sake of productivity?

10 - Why can't I stop looping Van Hunt's "Down Here In Hell (With You)"?

3 Comments:

Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

1-Corncake? Good question. My husband eats it, separate from dinner, with a glass of milk.

3-Boning Homeless? I'on know... "Your box or mine?". BTW, go check out www.hotghettomess.com, then video clips, then "fly cart".

4-Stinky, but ballin'. Just don't go places in HIS car.

5-I don't know about the donkey-butt trend, but I have always had a colossal one. Hmm... must've all that 'corncake' I ate. lol

6-Tsk. Tsk. Don't you watch the "Bad Axe" commercial?

8-Wonderwall, eh? You've been listening to "Oasis", because I STILL don't know WTH they mean. Crack is one helluva drug, ain't it? lol

2:29 PM  
Blogger ManNMotion said...

I'd love to hear your roomate's answers to these questions

5:41 PM  
Blogger Sivad said...

i love van hunt's song too. you can't stop drinking water cuz then you'd drive yourself crazy being so productive. those breaks are necessary evils.
LOL, i have never, ever thought about homeless people having sex. thanks :)

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home