Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Business School Bound

Well, my first choice school reconsidered my scholarship award and are now giving me 60% toward the cost of tuition. So, with the portion of tuition I have to pick up, plus living...I am looking at about $80K in debt when I graduate. Which isn't bad when you think $42K of it is unavoidable anyway. I have to live and that's what it's going to cost me to live for two years regardless of where I go to school. SO, yes, I would be graduating from grad school with only $42K in debt if I had just taken the full rides I was offered but 1)from the moment I got to this school I felt like I was home, 2) I have already met my new classmates and I love them, 3) I have already gotten the hookup with some internship leads from alumni and 4) it's a top 10 school! I sent in my deposit today so there is no turning back.

Business school...here I come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Honest said...

Congratulations!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Lovely Lady said...

There is no better investment than yourself, and the return on your investment is unlimited, so good luck and see you at the top.

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home