Feliz Cumpleanos a mi!!!!
Hey!
It's ma burrthday! My 5th 21st Birthday to be exact! Many years ago, on this day I was born unto my parents and lucky sis (what up Blaize!) and I think it is safe to say, their lives haven't been the same since.
This birthday is going to kick birthday ass! I have loads going on this weekend beginning with a Blo.c Par.ty concert tonight! Wooo Hooo! Check them out here.
Then tomorrow, I am throwing a little Barcelonian themed shindig a mi casa. Tapas, sangria and the new Ka.nye! That's all you need. Kan.ye has nothing to do with Barcelona but hey, I am sure they listen to their fair share of Kan.ye there too. And UNLIKE Barcelona, there will be no 10 minute version of "I Will Survive" complete with kickline.
Party weekend starts in t-minus 30 min!
It's ma burrthday! My 5th 21st Birthday to be exact! Many years ago, on this day I was born unto my parents and lucky sis (what up Blaize!) and I think it is safe to say, their lives haven't been the same since.
This birthday is going to kick birthday ass! I have loads going on this weekend beginning with a Blo.c Par.ty concert tonight! Wooo Hooo! Check them out here.
Then tomorrow, I am throwing a little Barcelonian themed shindig a mi casa. Tapas, sangria and the new Ka.nye! That's all you need. Kan.ye has nothing to do with Barcelona but hey, I am sure they listen to their fair share of Kan.ye there too. And UNLIKE Barcelona, there will be no 10 minute version of "I Will Survive" complete with kickline.
Party weekend starts in t-minus 30 min!

3 Comments:
You invitation came a bit late for me to make it, have fun without me.
How was the party?
Stop reading this comment and go back to sleep
Post a Comment
<< Home