Give us free!
Study time is over, I have taken the GMAT and sweet freedom is mine!!!! I am so relieved I don't know what to do with myself. For the past three months, I have either been studying or dealing with the guilt of not studying. I was so overwhelmed with my free time, I wandered around my house for about a half an hour trying to decide if I was going to go out, watch TV, catch up on some movies, read my pile of magazines and newspapers or nap. The possibilities are endless. There is nothing better than time that is your own.
Earlier this week, I went to go see Mar.ch of the Pengu.ins. It's a documentary (think Nati.onal Geographic) about the lifecycle of the Emper.or Penguins in Antarctica. It's narrated by Mo.rgan Fre.eman and is pretty entertaining and informative. If it's playing at a theater in your area, you should definitely check it out. Two thumbs up.
Also in the movies this week is Wa.r of the Worl.ds. While I enjoyed it overall, I just have the typical alien/horror bone to pick with the film. Why is it that every time mortals are in danger or faced with something unfamiliar they don't run right away? They ALWAYS stay until the last possible moment and watch sh*t go down. Not cool. They wanna hang around, poke sh*t with sticks, stare in awe, etc. If lightning bolts are coming out of the sky, the ground is moving and other weird ass stuff is going on...I am out! There will be no discussion. I'm gone. Here's a rule: If some sh*t doesn't feel right, just run. Running saves lives.
Well, that's all she wrote folks. I hope to be more consistent with the posts in the coming weeks and I apologize for falling off the way I did. Till next time...
Earlier this week, I went to go see Mar.ch of the Pengu.ins. It's a documentary (think Nati.onal Geographic) about the lifecycle of the Emper.or Penguins in Antarctica. It's narrated by Mo.rgan Fre.eman and is pretty entertaining and informative. If it's playing at a theater in your area, you should definitely check it out. Two thumbs up.
Also in the movies this week is Wa.r of the Worl.ds. While I enjoyed it overall, I just have the typical alien/horror bone to pick with the film. Why is it that every time mortals are in danger or faced with something unfamiliar they don't run right away? They ALWAYS stay until the last possible moment and watch sh*t go down. Not cool. They wanna hang around, poke sh*t with sticks, stare in awe, etc. If lightning bolts are coming out of the sky, the ground is moving and other weird ass stuff is going on...I am out! There will be no discussion. I'm gone. Here's a rule: If some sh*t doesn't feel right, just run. Running saves lives.
Well, that's all she wrote folks. I hope to be more consistent with the posts in the coming weeks and I apologize for falling off the way I did. Till next time...

3 Comments:
And I thought this blog was dead.
I saw War of the Worlds and I didn't really like it too much, it was too predictable, like every other disaster movie. It was like The Day After Tomorrow with aliens instead of weather.
The Penguin movie though, I will seriously check that out. Like most real men, I watch Animal Planet all the time. Thanks for letting me know about it.
And, finally, congrats on the GMAT. When I took mine a few years ago the studying really helped and I'm sure you will have the same experience because, based on your lack of blogging, you were very focused on the test. Let us know when you start school, or if you want to borrow my application essays :)
Thanks MNM! It's good to be back! I was indeed in the "zone". I may just take you up on that offer...think they'll notice? :)
OH MAH GOO'NESS! YOU'RE BACK!!!
WoooHooo!
I know that GMAT really had you going. My sister had to study for it, last year, and I swear it was like she fell off the face of the earth. I just left voicemails like "Making sure you're not dead. I love you" and kept rolling.
Glad to see you're back...now BRING ON THE BLOGS!!! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home