Blessed
The good news keeps pouring in. I have also gotten into my first choice school! I am ecstatic. My head is filled with visions of basketball games, heated debates with classmates and nights of pouring over cases.
Now, it's decision time. I also have to see if my first choice is giving me any scholarship money. I am really hoping I find a scholarship letter in my mailbox because I am POOR. It's all well and good to follow your dreams, but it's definitely hard on the pocketbook. I am weighing the various scenarios, but I don't have all the information I need to make an educated decision.
1 - Full ride to top 20 business school. Pretty well known, but regional.
2 - Accepted to top 15 business school. Well known, but not a strong alumni network. Notorious for boot camp like curriculum. Potential full ride.
3 - Accepted to top 10 business school. Well known, strong academically, strong network. No scholarship as of yet. Double tuition of other two. Also, asking me to take accounting, calculus and go to math prep a few weeks earlier than class starts.
Anyone reading PLEASE weigh in!
Now, it's decision time. I also have to see if my first choice is giving me any scholarship money. I am really hoping I find a scholarship letter in my mailbox because I am POOR. It's all well and good to follow your dreams, but it's definitely hard on the pocketbook. I am weighing the various scenarios, but I don't have all the information I need to make an educated decision.
1 - Full ride to top 20 business school. Pretty well known, but regional.
2 - Accepted to top 15 business school. Well known, but not a strong alumni network. Notorious for boot camp like curriculum. Potential full ride.
3 - Accepted to top 10 business school. Well known, strong academically, strong network. No scholarship as of yet. Double tuition of other two. Also, asking me to take accounting, calculus and go to math prep a few weeks earlier than class starts.
Anyone reading PLEASE weigh in!

1 Comments:
Yikes! Congratulations on getting into B school. You have a lot to think about for sure. I wish I had some advice for you besides follow your heart.
Honest,
I got your comment on my old blog and you can find me here now. :-).
Post a Comment
<< Home