License to Procreate
One of the things I hate most in the world are stupid people. People of below average intelligence irritate me. To save mankind from the perils of stupidity I think we need to initiate procreation laws. As the Secretary of Procreation (a newly formed Cabinet position), I would enforce the need for more intelligent mating habits thereby systematically ridding the world of dimwitted folk. My first action would be the implementation of the Procreation License. Should a person wish to procreate, they must visit the Department of Procreation (think DMV) where they are administered a test measuring intelligence (based on the IQ test). The score would determine whether they qualify for a Procreation License. A score of 115 would be passing. Any person scoring lower than 115 would be denied their right to procreate in the interest of promoting the intelligence of humankind.
Now procreation and mating are two separate things. I welcome even the dumbest of us in the act of mating. However, under newly enforced laws, all people scoring below 115 on the Procreation Examination would have to undergo mandatory sterilization - rendering all sub-intelligent humans incapable of creating progeny to further pollute the world with their stupid actions/thought patterns.
Guess that would be why I don't rule the world or at least have the power to form a Cabinet dedicated to ridding the world of idiots.
A girl can dream, can't she?
Now procreation and mating are two separate things. I welcome even the dumbest of us in the act of mating. However, under newly enforced laws, all people scoring below 115 on the Procreation Examination would have to undergo mandatory sterilization - rendering all sub-intelligent humans incapable of creating progeny to further pollute the world with their stupid actions/thought patterns.
Guess that would be why I don't rule the world or at least have the power to form a Cabinet dedicated to ridding the world of idiots.
A girl can dream, can't she?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home